[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the greatest PSB protest song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 13 21:53:31 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, in
which I've listed what I personally consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' ten
greatest "protest songs," and I'm asking you to pick the one that you
consider their greatest of all -- with, of course, a "none of the above"
option if the one you actually consider their greatest protest song isn't
among those listed. So if you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope it turns out that you
have no reason to protest the weekend ahead! ;-)