[Introspective] Final results of poll on a posthumous "created" PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 22:07:25 PDT 2014

site visitors how they think they would feel about a "posthumous" Pet Shop
Boys album consisting of previously unreleased "unfinished" tracks by them
that someone else then "completed," much like the recent "Michael Jackson"
album "Xscape." And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "Maybe -- it depends on who's involved in the project," chosen by 45.4% of
the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead may be somewhat more straightforward, so to
speak, but perhaps more challenging. I'm asking you to choose your favorite
PSB single b-side/bonus track released since their last such collection,
"Format." Now, this may be a very tough choice (it certainly was for me),
but I am asking you, if necessary, to bite the proverbial bullet and choose
just one as your favorite. Then again, maybe it won't be difficult decision
for you at all. Whatever the case, please take a few moments to make your
selection right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!