[Introspective] Poll ends soon on an album based on "incomplete" PSB material

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 21:04:05 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which is inspired by the recent release of the posthumous Michael Jackson
album "Xscape." I'm asking whether you would approve of someone similarly
taking "unfinished," unreleased Pet Shop Boys material and outtakes after
PSB is no longer around (but we certainly hope that doesn't happen anytime
soon!) and "completing" it for release? If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!