[Introspective] Final results of poll on which of my PSB favorites are also yours

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 22:07:46 PDT 2014

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which of my own personal "Pet Shop Boys favorites" (favorite
album, favorite song, etc.) are also their own personal favorites. And the
personal favorite of mine that received the most votes was:

* Favorite PSB song: "Being Boring," chosen by 32.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" option in the top navigation area or click on the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by a question and discussion
thread posed a few weeks ago in the Pet Shop Boys Community Forum (although
I've modified the question a bit). To put it bluntly, do you think the Pet
Shop Boys tour and perform live too often these days? Please respond by
choosing one of the options I've provided right there on my home page. And
thanks to "alig" of the Pet Shop Boys Community Forum for inspiring this
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a great week ahead!