[Introspective] Poll ends soon on which of my PSB favorites are also yours

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 21:32:29 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which of my own personal "Pet Shop Boys favorites" -- such as my
favorite PSB album, my favorite PSB song, my favorite PSB b-side, and so
on -- are also your own personal favorites. If you haven't voted yet, please
take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selections right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has voted so far! And I wish you all
a fantastic weekend -- and, to my fellow Americans, a very happy and safe
Independence Day!