[Introspective] Poll ends soon on songs you'd delete from the Electric Tour set list

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 21:24:38 PST 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, in
which I've listed the songs that (to the best of my knowledge) have been
performed by the Pet Shop Boys at every single one of their shows during the
2013 leg of the Electric Tour, and I've asked my site visitors to choose the
one(s) that, if it were up to them, they would delete from the set list of
the 2014 leg with the understanding that they could then replace them with
any other PSB song(s) of their choice.

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my Commentary site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice(s) right there
on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!