[Introspective] Final results of poll on your #1 PSB wish for 2014

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 22:09:28 PST 2014

site visitors to choose, from a list of possible events and occurrences,
which would be their #1 PSB wish for 2014. And the one that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "The release on CD and/or DVD of 'A Man from the Future' (that is, not
just a live performance unavailable to fans worldwide)," chosen by 21.3% of
the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my Commentary site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on one of the appropriate
links, such as in the latest entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead concerns the resumption this year of the Pet
Shop Boys' Electric Tour. I've listed only those songs that, to the best of
my knowledge, the Boys have so far performed on every date of the 2013 leg
of the tour. I'm wondering, if it were up to you to revise the setlist of
the 2014 leg of the tour in such a way to replace one or more of those songs
with other PSB songs of your choice, which songs you would choose to
replace. (Please note that I'm not asking you to indicate the songs you
would choose to put in their place, although you're certainly free to share
those choices as well using the Comments feature on the Current Results
page.) So please take a few moments to make your choices right there on my
home page. And thanks to Michael Kuchenbecker for suggesting this
question -- although, by restricting the choices to just those performed in
every 2013 show, I've modified it slightly from his original proposal.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a terrific week ahead!