[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB "boy" and "girl" songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 27 22:00:32 PST 2014

site visitors to choose their favorite Pet Shop Boys "boy" and "girl"
songs -- that is, their favorites from among PSB songs with the words
"boy(s)" and "girl(s)" in their titles. And the songs that received the most
votes were:

* "Birthday Boy," chosen by 17.2% of the voters, and

* "West End Girls," picked by 55.9% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is very obviously designed to serve as a
means of wrapping up the year 2014. I'm simply wondering what you consider
to be the "PSB highlight" of the year. I'm offering a number of choices as
well as the usual catch-all "Something else" option. So please take a few
moments to check them out on my home page and make your choice.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a great week ahead and a very, very happy, safe, and successful
New Year!