[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB performing in Dubai

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 22:38:41 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, which asks, considering that the United Arab Emirates prohibits LGBT rights
and punishes homosexuals with long jail sentences (and sometimes worse), what do you think of the Pet Shop Boys' decision to perform at the Sandance Festival in Dubai, UAE, on May 9? If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a splendid weekend!