[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying Electric instrumentals

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 2 22:11:48 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they would purchase a CD of just the instrumental
backing tracks of their "Electric" album. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "Yes, as a standalone disc," chosen by 32.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the new Past Survey Results
icon in the top navigation bar or choose it from the drop-down menu on the
upper-left. (As one final heads-up to those who may not have visited my site
during the past week, I've recently revised its layout to better accommodate
handheld devices, though of course I hope it's still quite user-friendly to
desktop and laptop computer-users, too.)

My new poll for the week ahead concerns the fact that no official music
video was created for the Pet Shop Boys’ previous single, "Love Is a
Bourgeois Construct." I'm wondering how you feel about this. So I've listed
an assortment of various opinions about it, and I'm asking you to choose any
and all that you happen to agree with. Please take a few moments to make
your choices right there on my home page. And thanks to Oscar Salguero (aka
Eleven) for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a stupendous week ahead!