[Introspective] P.S. to my poll reminder

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 06:24:42 PDT 2013

By the way, I forgot to mention in my weekly poll reminder that, if you
haven't visited my site (http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm) for several
days, you'll find that the site layout has changed. I've made modifications
to make it more user-friendly for users of mobile devices like iPhones. But
you may encounter some display or navigation problems if your browser cache
hasn't been cleared out recently. If you do run into any display or
navigation issues, please exit, clear your cache, and then try again. Most
user problems have been eliminated that way.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks again!