[Introspective] Final results of poll on opinions of Electric album title

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 30 22:09:43 PDT 2013

site visitors how they felt about "Electric" as the title of the Pet Shop
Boys' upcoming new album. And the choice that received the largest number of
votes was:

* "It's a great title. I love it!" picked by 37.8% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead turns from the "Electric" album to the
Electric Tour. The Boys have described the first advance show of the tour
(on March 22 in Veracruz, Mexico) as "a work in progress." This strongly
suggests that the setlist for that show is quite likely to change before the
tour really starts getting under way later this year. So, in light of this,
I'm wondering how you would like them to change the setlist, if at all. So
please take a few minutes to check out the options I've provided there on my
home page and, when you're ready, share your choice with the rest of us.
(And if you're not familiar with the setlist performed at that first show,
you can find it on my website, with a handy link to it in the survey panel.)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a great week ahead -- and to those of you who observe the
holiday, I wish you a very happy Easter!