[Introspective] Poll ends soon on what you think of "Electric" as the title of the next PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 21:49:29 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks your opinion of "Electric" as the title of the Pet Shop Boys'
upcoming new album? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have an
*electric* weekend -- but only in a good, non-shocking way, of course. ;-)