[Introspective] Electric!

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Sat Mar 16 11:41:46 PDT 2013

On 3/16/2013 9:44 AM, Zvonko Nikolich wrote:
> Jonathan and Bill,
>
> I'm titillated as well.  Two albums in a year and the second one is
> not a remix album!
>
> I loved Elysium but I am already swept away by Electric's title and
> the sound of the teaser.  That would be a cook look for the next
> video, with minimal appearance by N&C.  Is that Chris's sampled voice,
> chanting "electric energy" at the end?
>
> I wonder if the Boys are going to book smaller venues for the proper
> tour.  After supporting Take That in their stadium mega-tour and all
> the festivals, perhaps they will prefer intimate stages like the
> Berlin one from the Electric Beats concert.
>
> Zvonko

It's pretty awesome, isn't it?  I just looked at my library; the last
time two years brought two PSB studio albums was 1986 and 1987, right?
/Please/ and /Actually/?  And now 2012 and 2013 see it.  How many acts
in the third decade of their career do that? I always feel so lucky to
be a fan of a band that likes doing what they do so much.

Smaller venues would be very cool, as long as I can get my ticket. :-)