[Introspective] Electric!

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Sat Mar 16 08:34:34 PDT 2013

Yep, I think we are in for some cool concerts.  I know they've said U.S.
dates are forthcoming.  I wonder how much of /Elysium/ will be
integrated into it.

The next question is: Will /Electric/ be a /Relentless///Introspective/
style of album with six long-form tracks?  Or a traditional album of ten
or so parcels of electric dance pop?  Spoiled for choice!

If /Electric/ is /Introspective/-style, I'm still curious to see if an
extended mix of "A face like that" doesn't find its way onto it.

My one other thought was toward Astralwerks; I thought they did a real
nice job for PSB in the U.S.  I really appreciated the releases here of
the recent albums and singles contemporaneous to the releases in
Europe.  I hope it was an amicable separation of that business relationship.

Anyway, is it June yet?