[Introspective] Electric!

Bill Cash bill_intro at billcash.org
Fri Mar 15 12:11:24 PDT 2013

Jonathan,

OK, I'm buzzing too!  This is massive.  I am generally clueless (about
everything in the world) but certainly had no idea about a whole new album
coming out.  This is awesome news for me.  Two albums in a year's time?
 And the tour is going to be epic.  I certainly hope you're right about it
being the party side of *Elysium*.

I wonder if this is the reason they haven't released any U.S. tour dates
yet.  I plan to hit these shows hard!  Unfortunately, I go to each concert
thinking it might be their last.

Bill Cash