[Introspective] Final results of poll on the year you became a PSB fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 9 22:01:04 PST 2013

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors the year in which they became Pet Shop Boys fans. And the year
that received the most votes was:

* 1986, picked by 15.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by comments made by some of the
voters in my survey week before last, when I asked voters to pick their
choices of songs to include on an imaginary "Covers" album by the Boys. It
seems that there are some very mixed feelings out there about our musical
heroes' choice of cover songs. I want to learn a little more about this, to
see how my site visitors in general feel about this. So this week I'm asking
you to consider a set of statements that describe various attitudes about
PSB's choice of songs to cover and to pick the one that comes closest to
expressing how you feel about it. Please take a few minutes to look them
over right there on my home page and make your choice.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!