[Introspective] Survey ends soon on the year you became a PSB fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 20:57:00 PST 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which is an unusually simple one: since when you have you been a Pet Shop
Boys fan? All you have to do is pick the year! If you haven't taken part
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select the year right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!