[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether you've bought the "Vocal" download

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 20 21:35:33 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey, which asks whether you have bought the digital download of the new Pet Shop Boys single "Vocal" -- and, if not, why not? If you haven't yet taken part in this poll, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!