[Introspective] Dortmund - July 1st

PaulDj pauldj6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:14:58 PDT 2013

Anyone attended tonight?

The hall was PACKED, and the crowd definitely was feeling it.
With respect to the O2, this was a rather different show for me.
In London I was in the first row, so I could see everything on stage perfectly.
In Dortmund I decided to stay right in the middle of the "arena"; now Neil and
Chris were concealed by the lights, lasers, panels and such. It was funny when
right at the beginning I could see (because I knew) Neil and Chris were already
on stage, while nobody else could :-)

The music was properly loud, but _nowhere_ near as good as in London. In fact,
several times I had the feeling _ever so slightly_ that the music was not 100%
in synch with Neil's vocals. (Also, the recorded rap act didn't really work for
me, but that's just a minor detail.) Nevertheless, the crowd really
participated, clapping and singing - much more than in London.

Another FABULOUS evening. Absolutely superb show.
--
PaulDj