[Introspective] Literally about Elysium

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 06:53:30 PST 2013

The new Literally is about to be published; it may be happening right now.
It doesn't upset me that it's been four months since Elysium was released.
Like the music, info such as the behind the scenes of the album production
is timeless.

On 5 January 2013 03:58, Andrea Grasso <agrasso at infinito.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
> what do you all think about the fact that the last Literally was released
> just few weeks after the release of the new album (not giving much details
> about it), while the next one, that is supposed to contain all the usual
> "behind-the-scenes, diary of the recording session and story of each song
> of the new album" is not yet out, four months after the Elysium release?
> Myself, I'm really angry about it...I wrote recently to the club asking
> when the new issue would have been out and they replied me that is not
> planned yet, so the feeling is we should wait even more!
> Wasn't the fanzine dedicated to a new album supposed to be released at the
> same time as the album itself?!?
>
> Andrea

derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde