[Introspective] Literally about Elysium

Andrea Grasso agrasso at infinito.it
Sat Jan 5 01:58:57 PST 2013

Hi all,
what do you all think about the fact that the last Literally was
released just few weeks after the release of the new album (not giving
much details about it), while the next one, that is supposed to contain
all the usual "behind-the-scenes, diary of the recording session and
story of each song of the new album" is not yet out, four months after
the Elysium release?
Myself, I'm really angry about it...I wrote recently to the club asking
when the new issue would have been out and they replied me that is not
planned yet, so the feeling is we should wait even more!
Wasn't the fanzine dedicated to a new album supposed to be released at
the same time as the album itself?!?

Andrea