[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether "Face" would have been better for Electric

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 3 22:08:24 PDT 2013

site visitors whether "A Face Like That" should have be included on the Pet
Shop Boys' latest album, "Electric," rather than on the preceding album,
"Elysium." And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No - 'A  Face Like That' provides a much-needed boost to 'Elysium,'"
chosen by 30.8% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

As promised, my new poll for the week ahead is the latest installment of my
ongoing "Rating Project," in which, this time around, I'm asking you to rate
each song on "Electric" on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to other Pet
Shop Boys tracks (*not* as they compare to songs by other artists). In other
words, 0 would mean "one of the very worst songs they've ever done," 5 would
mean "an average PSB song," and 10 would mean "one of the very best songs
they've ever done," with the corresponding gradations in-between. So please
take a few minutes to make and submit your ratings right there on my home
page. Thanks so much!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And this coming
week rates as one of your best! ;-)