[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether "A Face Like That" should have been on Electric

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 1 21:26:55 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you think the "Elysium" track "A Face Like That" should
ahve been saved for "Electric." If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice from the various options I provide right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start my new
survey for the week ahead. (If all goes according to plan, it will be a
"Rating Project" poll for each of the songs on "Electric." So you may be
wanting to mull that over, too, in preparation.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fantastic
weekend!