[Introspective] Final results of poll on the Electric Tour setlist

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 6 22:07:23 PDT 2013

site visitors how they would change (if at all) the setlist of the Pet Shop
Boys' upcoming Electric Tour from that used in its first, preliminary
staging recently in Veracruz, Mexico. And the choice that received the most
votes was:

* "I would replace no more than three of the numbers with new songs from
'Electric' and/or 'Elysium," picked by exactly 20% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that 2013 is the
tenth anniversary year for the Boys' second hits collection, "PopArt," on
which they designed all of the singles included as either "Pop" or "Art."
Well, one of my site visitors suggested that I ask you to classify the PSB
singles released *since* then in the same way. Which ones would you classify
as "Pop," and which ones as "Art." So please take a moment to make your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Shayne Lawton for
proposing this delightful question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a most excellent week ahead!