[Introspective] Poll ends soon on preferred changes to Electric Tour setlist

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 21:20:42 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which is inspired by the Pet Shop Boys' recent description of the first date
of their Electric Tour show (on March 22 in Veracruz, Mexico) as "a work in
progress." This suggests that they'll probably be making changes to its
setlist once the tour really starts getting under way later this year. So,
in light of this, I'm wondering how you would like for them to change the
setlist, if at all. If you've haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on my home page, where I've offered a number of
options along with a link to the setlist itself.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!