[Introspective] Elysium

Zdenek Stanka zdenek at exxe.cz
Tue Sep 25 00:38:39 PDT 2012

Well, not all the fans feel it like this, dear. ;)

For me Elysium is a total grower and today I can — with all the responsibility ;)) — say that it's even among my all time favourites! To be concrete and stay in an Olympic mood, in my eyes/ears/heart there is one gold medalist (Behaviour) and three silver medalists (Actually, Introspective and Elysium) at this moment. :)) I've waited for 21 years and 7 (?) albums to be able to say this. :) (Yes, I'm one of those five PSB fans who don't like Very. :))

I would just replace Ego music with A certain 'Je ne sais quoi' and Hold On with The way through the woods and then I'd be the happiest pethead alive... :))))

Read you,

/Z/