[Introspective] introspective Digest, Vol 118, Issue 20

Z. zazou173 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:36:31 PDT 2012

Yes. Isn't part of the problem that much of the album feels like examples
of things we don't want from our PSB? I'm thinking Hold On and Give It a
Go, in particular. The glowing exception is Invisible, a magnificent song,
while Breathing Space and Leaving are also worthy of the PSB cannon. Also,
the retro design of A Face Like That is fairly irresistible; I wouldn't
mind a full album of that vibe.

I've been since here '98 but almost never posted. Durst should remain
buried.