[Introspective] Dusty Kid

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:58:57 PDT 2012

"emerging name" ? He's been there for years... His breakthrough track, so
to speak, is Constant rising and dates back to 2007. He's from Bari, Italy,
btw.

I advise those who don't know him to check out this tune first. Marvelous.
Years ahead of the usual techno crap. I'm thrilled he's remixing Leaving.
Don't trust snippets, wait for the full length mix in high quality :-)

Gilles (who almost saw him live years ago, but the weather was truly too
apalling to drive 130 km...)

2012/10/5 PaulDj <pauldj6 at gmail.com>

> On 5/10/12 1:15 PM, Derek BD wrote:
>
>> “It has a very English/70s’ rock oriented vibe which I think fits well
>> with their vocals – I like the tension throughout the piano and string
>> parts, that gives the track a sinister/ Hitchcock spirit."
>>
>> *The sample of his mix (Lost her love remix) that is listenable at
>> amazonuk sounds like utter shite.*
>> *
>> *
>> *The Believe in PSB mix sounds great, naturally.*
>>

>> Just btw, Dusty Kid is a very stupid sounding name, imo.
>>

> I've been following Dusky Kid for at least a couple of years.
> He's an emerging name in techno, bringing some fresh air to the scene.
> His Essential mix was pretty solid.
>

> --
> PaulDj

Gilles