[Introspective] Survey ends soon on whether you've bought or will buy "Listening"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 21:56:05 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks whether you've bought or are planning to buy the Pet Shop
Boys-penned song "Listening" by Morten Harket? If you haven't yet taken
part, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make the appropriate choice on the
"ballot" right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a very,
very pleasant weekend!