[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB treats fans badly

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 26 22:06:59 PDT 2012

The final results are in for my poll last week, in which I asked my site
visitors whether they agree with the belief that has been expressed by some
fans that the Pet Shop Boys treat their fans badly. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "I strongly disagree! I think they treat their fans *very* well!" chosen
by 29.4% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead focuses on the song "Listening," written by
Neil and Chris and recorded by Morten Harket for his new album "Out of My
Hands." I'm wondering whether you've already purchased this song (either as
a standalone download or by buying the album) or if you're planning to. So
please take a moment to make the appropriate choice right there on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!