[Introspective] Recommending Trust / TRST

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Mon Mar 19 06:34:01 PDT 2012

A new band and album I'm excited about this year is Trust and their
record, /TRST/.  I felt like I should recommend it here.

Pure electronic, dancey, gothy synthpop.  Vocals are a bit eccentric; I
call it a vampire voice, but it works, and the electronic arrangements
are perfect.  It will be in my top five albums this year.

Their label has the whole album up for streaming:
http://soundcloud.com/arts-crafts/sets/trust-trst/

Would be awesome if they did a remix for PSB.