[Introspective] Poll ends soon on listening to "Dreaming of the Queen" for the Diamond Jubilee

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 21:43:51 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you have observed Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee in
"Pet Shop Boys style" by making a point of listening to their song "Dreaming
of the Queen." If you haven't yet taken part, please take a moment to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
jubilant weekend of your own!