[Introspective] Final results of poll on the "Winner" release strategy

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 7 22:18:34 PDT 2012

site visitors what they thought of the announced release strategy for the
Pet Shop Boys' new single "Winner." And the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "I like it personally, and I think it makes good commercial/marketing
sense as well," chosen by 30.5% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

Not surprisingly, my new poll for the week ahead also focuses on "Winner,"
and this time even more directly. I'm wondering how you would rate it as a
PSB single. Is it one of their best? One of their worst? Or somewhere in
between? (I even offer an option for those of you who may not have heard it
yet.) So please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!