[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the release strategy for "Winner"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 21:26:02 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks how you feel about the release strategy (dates and formats) for
the Pet Shop Boys' new single "Winner." If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a real
*winner* of a weekend! ;-)