[Introspective] Final results of poll on supporting a PSB/hip-hop collaboration for a #1

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 22:18:09 PST 2012

site visitors whether they would support the idea of the Pet Shop Boys
collaborating with Kanye West or another hip-hop star who has worked with
their current producer, Andrew Dawson, if they somehow knew that it would
result in a #1 single. And the response that came out on top was:

* "Yes," picked by 64.4% of the voters.

To see the complete results (though the only other option was "No"), please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click
the "Past Survey Results" button.

My new poll for the week ahead is another "hypothetical" question, asking
what one "miscellaneous" Pet Shop Boys song that is *not* included on their
new b-sides/bonus tracks collection "Format" you most wish *had* been
included. So please, when you get the chance, check out the choices provided
right there on my home page and make your selection.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a very happy week ahead!