[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB hip-hop collaboration if a #1?

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 22:08:00 PST 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which is a spin-off from a question I asked just a few weeks ago. This time
I'm wondering whether you would support the idea of the Pet Shop Boys
recording a collaboration with Kanye West (or one of the other hip-hop stars
who have worked with Andrew Dawson, with whom the Boys are recording tracks
for their next studio album) if you somehow knew for *sure* that it would
become a #1 single. (Yes, I realize that there's no such thing as a
guaranteed #1 single, but let's just pretend there is for the sake of this
question.)

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your Yes/No choice right
there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off my next
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all are
*guaranteed* a great weekend!