[Introspective] so has anyone purchased Format?

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:15:18 PST 2012

Well, I ordered on Tuesday morning, shipping date was supposed to be
today and INDEED, I got an email today stating my order had been
despatched. I must say I would be *very* surprised if such a release
immediately went out of stock... Something I never experienced with
amazon, by the way.

Strange, thus, and I hope you'll get Format soon enough... Mine should
arrive at the beginning of next week.

Gilles

Gilles
http://www.knovel.be