[Introspective] so has anyone purchased Format?

Roy Tapping rmtx at me.com
Tue Feb 7 11:54:16 PST 2012

They lie! Look:

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

 Pet Shop Boys "Format"
   Estimated arrival date: February 17 2012 - February 22 2012

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for this item yet as we don't debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail when your items are dispatched to confirm the date, contents and method of delivery.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

*****
WHY WAS THE DELIVERY ESTIMATE CHANGED?
While we do our best to stick to these estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers.
Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original availability estimate.

*****
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can always check on your order in Your Account which you can access by clicking this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account

Once there, choose "Open orders". If there are other items in your order, they'll be dispatched according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account.

If the order is "dispatching soon" or "completed", you won't be able to make any changes.

*****
WHAT IF AN ITEM HAS DISPATCHED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT?
If your order arrives too late, you can either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Support Centre athttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/returns/homepage.html.

*****
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER?
If you have more questions, or would like to contact Customer Service, please visit our Help pages:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/help
*****

Sent from my iPhone