[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "Elysium" track you're most eager to hear

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 22:05:18 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, based on what you've read and heard so far, aside from the
widely heard tracks "Invisible" and "Winner," which track from the Pet Shop
Boys' soon-to-be-released new album "Elysium" are you most eager to hear in
its entirety? (Or if you've already heard them all, which one are you most
eager to hear in full audio fidelity?) If you haven't voted yet, please take
a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend -- a long holiday weekend for my U.S. visitors and perhaps
some others as well. Take care, and stay safe!