[Introspective] Final results of poll on activities in anticipation of "Elysium"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 22:13:02 PDT 2012

The results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my site
visitors which of various activities they've done or have been doing in
anticipation of the Pet Shop Boys' new album "Elysium." And the response
that received the largest number of vote was:

* "Checking the internet regularly for news and/or interviews related to the
new album," picked by 69.9% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead also focuses on "Elysium." This time I'm
wondering, based on what you've heard or read so far, which of its tracks
(aside from the already well-known "Winner" and "Invisible") you're most
looking forward to hearing in its entirety? Or if you've already heard them
all in their entirety, which you're most eager to hear in high audio
fidelity? So please take a moment to make your choice right there on my home
page. And thanks to Shayne for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a great week ahead!