[Introspective] Final results of poll on prospective reworked single from "Format"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 22:10:54 PST 2011

site visitors, if the Pet Shop Boys were to rework on of the songs to be
released on their upcoming b-sides/bonus tracks collection "Format" to serve
as a new single (as they did with "Paninaro"/"Paninaro '95"), which would
they want it to be? And the song that received the most votes was:

* "I Didn't Get Where I Am Today," picked by 11.0% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead once again concerns "Format." This time I'm
simply wondering how you feel about that as the title. So please, when you
get the chance, take a moment to place your vote right there on my home
page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a great week ahead -- including a wonderful Thanksgiving to
those of you who observe the holiday this coming Thursday!