[Introspective] Poll ends soon on prospective single from "Format"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 16:58:33 PST 2011

Hey there! My apologies for being somewhat later than usual (I got busy with
other things and it slipped my mind) in posting my weekly reminder that
tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, which asks you
to pick the song from the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming b-sides collection
"Format" you would most like for them to release as a single in a reworked,
re-recorded form (assuming they even do that, as they did with
"Paninaro/Paninaro '95" and "Alternative"). If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there (from
my slightly flawed list of selections).

Hmmm -- just hasn't been my best week, has it? At any rate, on Sunday I will
end this poll, post the final results, and start a new survey for the week
ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!