[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite PSB mashup

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 3 22:00:59 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick your favorite mashup of a Pet Shop Boys song with the
music of one or more other artists. (I offer a number of options to choose
from, along with YouTube links to most of them as well as the opportunity to
pick "Some other mashup not listed here" or "I can't or won't choose.") If
you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!