[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB covers of other artists' songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 31 21:31:26 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to indicate, for each of various PSB covers of songs
originally written and recorded by others, whether you're *glad* the Pet
Shop Boys covered it or wish that they *hadn't* covered it. If you haven't
voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead. (I may, however, being doing this a little later
than usual on account of a social commitment.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a delightful
weekend!