[Introspective] Final results of poll on your "recipe" for being a PSB fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 22:14:06 PDT 2011

site visitors to describe, in terms of "ingredient percentages," their own
"personal recipe" for their being a Pet Shop Boys fan. And the "ingredient"
that ended up with the highest average percentage was:

* "Their songwriting," which earned an average of 34.8% among the voters.
35.1% of the voters assigned it a higher percentage than any other single
factor, and 8.9% assigned it a higher percentage than all the other factors
combined.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead may prove a little simpler. Of the songs
written by other artists that the Pet Shop Boys have covered and officially
released, I'm wondering which ones you're *glad* that they covered, and
which ones you would have preferred that they had *not* covered. To please
ponder this and, when you're ready, make your choices right there on my home
page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll! And I hope you all have a
marvelous week ahead!