[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether a "true" fan can not by TMIT

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 22:09:38 PST 2011

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether someone can *not* buy "The Most Incredible Thing" and
still be a "true Pet Shop Boys fan." And the choice picked by the largest
number of voters was:

* "Yes, definitely!" chosen by 36.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was suggested quite some time ago by a
regular site visitor. He was wondering what you consider to be the Pet Shop
Boys' most "political" album. (What *makes* an album "political" is
completely up to you.) So please take a moment or two to ponder this and,
when you're ready, make your choice right there on my home page. And thanks
so much to Michael Brady for proposing this terrific question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a most excellent week ahead!