[Introspective] Poll ends soon on responsibilities for PSB success

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 22:09:12 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, in your opinion, how much of the responsibility for the Pet Shop
Boys' success (however you define it) belongs to Chris, to Neil, and to one
or more people, things, or factors aside from them? If you haven't voted
yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and enter your figures right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a marvelous
weekend!