[Introspective] Final results of poll on most surprising PSB UK Top 10 hit

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 22:11:32 PDT 2011

site visitors which of the Pet Shop Boys' 22 singles that have reached the
official U.K. Top 10 chart they are most surprised actually did reach the
Top 10. And the song that received the most votes was:

* "You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk," picked by 18.2% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

As promised, my new poll for the week ahead is the "flipside" of that
question. I'm now asking which of the Boys' singles that *didn't* hit the
U.K. Top 10 you're most surprised didn't do so. So please mull this over and
make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead. And for those of you on the East Coast
of the United States who are or have been in the path of Hurricane Irene --
many of whom (including some of my own relatives) may not be able to read
this right away on account of the extensive power outages -- I hope you and
yours are able to stay safe and secure.