[Introspective] Poll ends soon on most surprising PSB UK Top Ten hit

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 21:53:25 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, of the 22 Pet Shop Boys singles that reached the UK Top 10,
which one most surprises you that it actually hit the Top 10? If you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start my new
survey for the week ahead -- which, as I've already noted, will be the
"flipside" of this week's question, asking which of the singles that failed
to reach the UK Top 10 you're most surprised didn't make it that high.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a "Top 10"
of a weekend!